It is the expressed intention of the National Medical Association Region V, to ensure that participating companies receive the highest recognition in return for their generous support.
The 2017 NMA Region V Conference will provide sponsors and exhibitors with exposure and access to delegates who have the capacity to influence the selection of products and services within their organizations.
NMA Region V will provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate your support and commitment to eliminating healthcare disparities throughout the Region V territory and will extend your visibility beyond the exhibition hall to achieve maximum exposure at the meeting.
To ensure that your company achieves its objectives by participating in the conference, a wide range of opportunities is being offered.
Booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, determined by the date of the contract and payment received. Prior exhibitors will also be considered. If the booth(s) of your choice has already been assigned, you will be given the nearest
booth available. The final deadline for receipt of contract and payment for booth space is March 31, 2017.
StateAgency/ Non-Profit: $500
• Table, 2 chairs, and trash can
• Two exhibitor badges
• Sign indicating the name of the exhibiting company
• Company listing of products/services in the official program guide, provided the contract is received prior to printing
• Pre and post conference attendee list (one time usage)
• Company name on NMA Region V Conference Web site
• Two complimentary tickets to all social activities of conference reception per company
• Lunch in the Exhibit Hall during show dates